Sunday, February 8, 2009

Dr. Thomas Sinclair: notice of unprofessional conduct grievance

Dr. Thomas Sinclair:
This is to inform you that I am filing an unprofessional conduct grievance for the following:

Discrimination: Although my counselor have informed you that I have gone through a number of stressful situations that have affected me psychologically all semester, you are still refusing to grant me the incomplete that I need. With the many charges and grievances I faced all semester, I should be allowed time to process and do my research for your paper, but you have refused me that right. Most of my time during the semester was committed to fighting charges and accusations. It is impossible to produce a 20 page research report for you to pass your class. Your actions are simply retaliatory and unfair, severely affecting my chances of graduating from the MPA program in a timely manner.

NOTE: I want a separate committee independent from the Social Work Department to conduct and handle all manners of this grievance process and investigation. Please forward this grievance to the appropriate department and concerned parties if you are not.

Best regards,
Andre

No comments:

Post a Comment