Sunday, February 8, 2009

Hearing Audio Records Altered

Dear Laura Bronstein:

After listening to the audio records from 9-17-2008, 5 of 7 of the people present at the hearing have confirmed after listening to it that it was altered, and, felt confident that certain parts were erased/omitted. NAACP Vice President and My field instructor/NAACP Legal Redress Chair have not listened to the audio.

I apologize for such late notice. With classes and everything going on this semester, with conflicting schedules, it was hard for me to get hold of everyone. I hope you also understand in light of the fact that I have faced a lot of crises this semester, which, yet I still remain optimistic can be resolved, that is reason for my delay.

Please note this exception: One committee member at the time who was 17, now 18, did also confirm that the hearing audio is missing crucial dialogue. I hope to hear from you and concerned parties who were present at the hearing. I will give you further notice. I will drop of the hearing audio tomorrow. I remain optimistic that this was maybe a recording error or some misunderstanding.

Should you have any questions, please contact me or any of the parties above as you wish for personal interviews or written statements. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Best,Andre

Hearing audio details signed:
https://rcpt.yousendit.com/650566913/e2d52aa606cef9fe906a42c35d3e7960

No comments:

Post a Comment