Monday, February 9, 2009

Patricia Ingram: Notice of unprofession conduct grievance

Patricia Ingram/foncerned parties:

This is to inform you that I am filing an unprofessional conduct grievance for the following:
1.) As Dean of the MSW/MPA program, you have not only failed in your capacity to act having direct knowledge of all the charges, you supported the department in violating my rights as well as people in the community we have a duty to serve and protect as social workers.
2.) After you received a number of emails from me about the MPA program violating the procedures of my grievance hearing, by not tape recording procedures or making a transcript of the hearing, as stated by policy, you simply upheld their decisions, ignoring my rights which were violated.

NOTE: I want a separate committee independent from the MSW/MPA to conduct and handle all manners of this grievance process and investigation. Please forward this grievance to the appropriate department and concerned parties if you are not.

Best regards,
Andre

No comments:

Post a Comment